Kishore Kumar Jaginijmck
Perception, Attention, Multisensory processing
Office: AB 5/316 | Email: email@example.com
I am interested in perception, attention and multisensory processing. My current works aim to better understand how we combine information from different sensory modalities to achieve coherency in multisensory perception.
• Master of Science in Cognitive Science
Center for Cognitive Science, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN)
• Master of Science (5 year Integrated) in Optometry and Vision Sciences
School of Medical Sciences, University of Hyderabad
- Jagini, K. K., Vaidyanath, H., & Bharadwaj, S. R. (2014). Utility of Theoretical Hirschberg Ratio for Gaze Position Calibration.Optometry & Vision Science, 91(7), 778-785.
- Jagini, K. K., & Sunny, M. M. (2016, August), "Role of Action in Modulating Bottom up attentional mechanisms", in the 39th European Conference on Visual Perception, Barcelona, Spain.
- Jagini, K. K., & Sunny, M. M. (2015, December). “Understanding the Role of Action on Attention Capture”, poster presented at the 3rd International Conference on Cognition, Brain and Computation, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, India
- Jagini, K. K., & Miyapuram, K. P. (2015, July). "Spatial working memory does not interfere with probabilistic cued attention in visual search tasks", poster presented at the 2nd Annual Conference on Cognitive Science (ACCS 2015), Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Jagini, K. K., & Bharadwaj, S. R. (2013, March). “Variation in the Hirschberg ratio with Corneal Curvature and Anterior Chamber Depth”, Oral presentation at the 12th Dr E Vaithilingam Memorial Scientific Session, Elite School of Optometry, Chennai, India
- Jagini, K. K., & Bharadwaj, S. R. (2012, September). “Variability in the Hirschberg ratio-Role of Corneal Curvature”, Oral presentation at the India-UK Initiative Knowledge Economy Partnership International Seminar, University of Hyderabad, India