Cognitive Neuroscience, Decision Making, Meta Analysis
Research Area: Cognitive Neuroscience, Decision Making, Meta Analysis
Room No: S4-228 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manisha Chawla is a junior research fellow for a DST funded project entitled “Statistical learning of Category Information: A neuroimaging investigation” and a doctoral candidate in the Cognitive Science program. As a cognitive neuroscience enthusiast she is interested in using machine learning techniques to identify cognitive states that are selectively activated for reward related decision making. In her free time she loves going out for coffee and travelling with friends and family
MSc Cognitive Science: University of Edinburgh. School of Informatics, (2010-2011)
BE Computer Science: Rajeev Gandhi Technical University, (2006-2010)
- Chawla, M and Miyapuram, K.P. (2013). Data Mining Techniques in Neuroimaging. Paperpresented at XXXI Annual Meeting of Indian Academy of Neurosciences (IAN 2013),Allahabad, India.
- Chawla, M and Miyapuram, K.P. (2013). Meta-analysis of Functional Neuroimaging Data. Paper presented at the 2013 IEEE Second International Conference on Image Information Processing, Shimla, India.
- Chawla, M. and Shillcock, R. (2012). The development of a successful cognitive model; a case-history of the trace model of speech perception. Paper presented at the 4th UK Cognitive Linguistics Conference, King’s College, London.
- Miyapuram, K.P. and Chawla, M (2014). Natural Language Typing Frequencies. First Annual Conference On Cognitive Science, New Delhi, India.
- Miyapuram, K.P. and Chawla, M (2014). Evolution of chunking patterns. First Annual Conference On Cognitive Science, New Delhi, India.
- Chawla, M and Miyapuram, K.P. (2013). Neuroinformatic tools in functional neuroimaging:Meta-analysis and Reverse Inference. Poster presented at the International Conference on Cognition, Emotion and Action, IIT Gandhinagar, India.
- Chawla, M (2013). Data mining techniques in brain imaging. Poster presented at the 2nd Researchers’ Ferret Confab, IITGn.
- Santander International Summer School fellowship for Doctoral Students on Frontiers in Neuroeconomics organized by University of Heidelberg & Santander from April 7 to 17,2014
- Fellowship by International brain research organization (IBRO) for Neuroscience workshop on Emerging Trends in Neuroscience: Molecular and Cellular Approaches organized by IBRO at BHU, Varanasi. October 19th – 23rd 2013
- Fellowship by DST- sponsored Indo-Italian training workshop on EEG and MEG data processing organized by the Centre for Neural and Cognitive Sciences, University of Hyderabad. April 1st – 4th 2013.