Learning and Decision Making
Office: AB 5/315 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research interests: Judgement and decision making, neuroeconomics, neural basis of decision making, consumer behaviour, science education, helping kids with innovative interactive design, organizational behavior
I am from Allahabad. I like reading books, shopping and at times indulging myself in craft-work.
- M.Sc. in Cognitive Science, Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences (CBCS), University of Allahabad (2012-2014)
- B.Sc. in Mathematics and Psychology, University of Allahabad (2007-2010)
- Goyal, S., Miyapuram, K.P. (2017). Risk Attitude in Gain and Loss Domain With and Without Feedback: A Study on Indian Population, Society for Judgement and Decision Making, Vancouver, November 10-14, 2017.
- Goyal, S., Miyapuram, K.P. (2017). Risk as Variance VS Risk as Expected Loss: Different Behavioral Interpretations, 4th Annual Conference of Association for cognitive science, University of Hyderabad, October 5-7, 2017.
- Goyal, S., Miyapuram, K.P. (2017). Effects of Variance and Loss in Risky Decision Making, TAPMI-MAX PLANCK Winter School on Bounded Rationality, TAPMI, January 09-15, 2017.
- Goyal, S., Miyapuram, K.P. (2016). Effects of Response Stimulus Interval on Learning in Serial Reaction Time Task, 3rd Annual Conference of Association for cognitive science, IIT Gandhinagar, September 5-7, 2016.
- Goyal, S., Pammi, V.S.C. (2014). Reward positivity and Framing intertemporal choice: An ERP Investigation, 1st Annual Conference of Association for cognitive science, New Delhi, March 3-5, 2014.