Research Areas: Quality assurance and regulatory compliance in pharmaceutical and medical device industries, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) in research laboratories, Global quality regulations in US, UK, Europe, Japan, and India, Global quality and regulatory compliance of pharmaceutical and medical device industries
- B. A.: Arcadia University, Glenside, PA, 1994
- M. A.: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 1998
- Ph. D.: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 2000
- Visiting Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Dec 2018 to present)
- Associate Professor, University of Maine at Machias, ME (Online) (2015 - present)
- Assistant Professor, University of Maine at Machias, ME (Online) (2003 - 2015)
- Adjunct Faculty, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL (Online) (2013 - present)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Saint Leo, University, Saint Leo, FL (Online) (2003 - present)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL (Lecture) (2000 - 2002)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL (Lecture) (1996 – 2000)
- Research Fellow, Center for Curiosity, New York, NY. (2017 - present)
- Visiting Research Scientist, Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Ocala, FL (2013 - present)
- Research Associate, Center for Research in Behavioral Medicine and Health Psychology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL (2002 - 2013)
- Litman, J. A., Robinson, O. C., & Demetre, J. (2017). Intrapersonal curiosity: Inquisitiveness about the inner self. Self and Identity, 16, 231-250.
- Robinson, O. C., Demetre, J., & Litman, J. A. (2017). Adult life stage and crisis as predictors of curiosity and authenticity: Testing inferences from Erikson’s lifespan theory. International Journal of Behavioral Development, 41, 426-431.
- Lauriola, M., Litman, J. A., Mussel, P., De Santis, R., Crowson, H.M., & Hoffman, R.R. (2015). Epistemic curiosity and self-regulation. Personality and Individual Differences, 83, 202-207.
- Piotrowski, J.T., Litman, J. A., & Valkenburg, P. (2014). Measuring epistemic curiosity in young children. Infant and Child Development, 23, 542-533.